GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Pretty darn cool looking. It is amazing to see how good you have gotten with your sketches.

I too don't believe that it is very Cadillac in the sense of what we see today, but it would still be cool if Cadillac were headed in a different way stylistically. You also did a wonderful job rendering it. Nice to see color.

Again, really good.

-Chase

·
Registered
7,874 Posts
Best one yet man.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Your skills are getting better and better. But I really don't like any of your designs. Too sculpted. And I find most of them look the same.

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
I agree skills have improved.. now focus on your design.

This one isn't so hot.. doesn't really scream Caddy, actually this looks like it could be a new Hyundai??

·
Registered
375 Posts
Peugeot_206 said:
For a contest elsewhere.

It's a CLS Fighter.

Peugeot206! I bit of professional advise. Never listen to your critics. Always follow your instincts. I've watched your work. Aside from graphic quality, visual perspective and angularity distortion...you are naivette. And, through your rough edges and raw talent, I have seen more enthusiasm, creativity, and exotic sensual styling than many professional automotive designers. Do it your way, develop your skills...and oh! By the way...I'd love to colorize this concept futher with your permission.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I agree with this dude ^^^^

your designs are different... and wild...some very original.... but its things like this that are great... people say perspection, who cares? its the design and idea that counts, and sometimes i think people overlook others designs just because of proportions and perspection.... overall i love the idea and love those sweet rims :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Peugeot_206 said:
For a contest elsewhere.

It's a CLS Fighter.

Like MP said...it's just plain "sweet!"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts