GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
:eatarrow: I sat in a black CTS-V today. The interior is the same except the seats have suede inserts and some bading, but its nice. I thought the seats would be more bolstered but perhaps there are some internal changes to the seats. The 18" 6 lug wheels are big and the brakes are HUGE! 14" rotors front and back. I think the car looks more aggressive in silver because on black, you don't see all the ducts and scoops as well. The big St.St. grill is a bit too bling-bling for me but it does look upscale and any that can afford it will eat it up. M5 size, better than M3 performance for a lot less cash. They will not be able to make enough. B)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am not at liberty to say where I sat in one. Just trust me that I did. I was not complaining about the car at all. I did say the grill looked upscale and I would most likely get black if I could afford one. It was a cloudy day when I was looking at it. I have not driven one but if I get the chance I will give my impressions. The interior is very classy looking with some extra aluminum accents. I did drive a SSR last week with the top down. Its a pretty neat vehicle and the interior design is very funky. It drives well but its definetly heavy and its taller than I would have thought. It has a nice exhuast sound but the acceleration is only quick at best. The interior is small and the bed is smaller than one would think. The roof operation is very impressive. It a huge head turner. Its simply a 2 seat convertable on a truck chassis. Its not really a truck. Its a cool low volume niche vehicle. I also drove a H2 and took it offroading a bit. I love that thing and it drives very well for its size and weight. Acceleration and braking is pretty good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.