GM Inside News Forum banner

Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon “likely”

11K views 41 replies 33 participants last post by  b4z 
Wow no *** ship after years of thinking of it. No real update tot he XLR and real choice below the current CTS. BUT a CTS-V wagon is on the way in say two years.....great. How about a hybrid Cadillac sedan first GM.

What amazes me is that through Holden GM has the platform and through the CTS the power train for a large sedan. They could just add magnetic ride control as an option and Cadillac sheet metal and interior. Every thing else is already engineered! Yet they have to think about it and product niche cars while only having one sedan for Cadillac that is really class competitive. How does Rick keep his job I just don’t understand.

On a side note the reason Cadillac was the brand new technology came under was because they could absorb the development cost and their buys could pay the premium. Chevy is going to try to sell a 40K plug in car right. Well it would sell well as a SRX plug in and Cadillac buyers could move the product. Then Chevy could get a version a couple years later when the price would be more affordable. Just makes sense to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.