GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i had some free time today, and with all this talk (and a contest elsewhere) about a possible cadillac X3 sized crossover, i got thinking (yeah i know, ive been doing alot of that lately:rolleyes: ) what would it look like? so i did this fairly quick sketch:

it didnt turn out exactly how i imagined (perspective issues at the begining forced me to modify my original front end:( ), a little too SRXish in the front (so i apoligize for the unoriginality). This also got me thinking, why bother with a "BRX" at all? i mean the SRX isnt exactly a huge vehicle, it was kinda hard making this one smaller.

Also, from this point on, officially in 99% of my drawings, the front wheel will be turned. Its easier to do the wheels in perspective that way.

and rex, im not rmody's "crony":(

i hope you like.

·
Super Moderator
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TAHOE LT said:
I like the drawing. I think you did good on it, and I like the front end, but I think you should make the roof a little higher.
the point of the roofline was to make it somewhat curvaceously sporty (like the FX). halfway through i realized that doesnt fit into cadillac's rear end design theme.

·
Super Moderator
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Peugeot_206 said:
Nice, but our styles are completely different.

IMO, the wheels are too big, making the wheelbase look rather short.
big wheels were also something i wanted (like on the FX):D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts