GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Perfect. Caddy needs a coupe, the CTS & DTS look to be stuck in sedan duty, and the XLR is only a 2 seater. This chop looks very believable, I like it. Say, this could be the basis for the next Monte Carlo...hmmm.

·
Registered
316 Posts
rex, i love the way you added slope to the rear end...it looks beautiful and completely seemless. this one looks even better proportioned than the actual STS. excellent work. now how about a coupe velite with a boattail :D

·
Registered
520 Posts
That would make a great competitor for the new BMW 6 series and Mercedes CLK. I was actually going to ask if there were any plans for a larger coupe and possibly a CTS coupe in the future.

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
once again rex, you could tell me that's a production model. great work, and great idea. only thing is they'd call it the ETC again... some caddy names still carry enough ooomph to survive, if you ask me (deville, seville and eldorado).

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
neat!
can you make the c pillar bigger?
and a slightly longer trunk?
and drop a little the suspension?
drop the roof a little too?...

ok, I'll stop now...

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by johnd89@Mar 25 2004, 11:20 PM
neat!
can you make the c pillar bigger?
and a slightly longer trunk?
and drop a little the suspension?
drop the roof a little too?...

ok, I'll stop now...
No. I can't.
Well, I physically can. But I won't.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Rex, you are fricken awesome!

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
I prefer your first. What about the landeau roof for Florida buyers? I am sure dealers are dying to add the option, maybe a luggage rack on the trunk, fake wire wheel hubcaps?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts