GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Kinda looks Viperish from the front if you ask me, which isn't a bad thing. Looks really cool, I like it!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Those pics spread like wildfire. They're on every Corvette site and probably nearly everybody's harddrives. It's kinda late now for GM to make them delete them.

I like them though. Different, but still Corvette.

·
Registered
372 Posts
looks like the convertible is going to be sweet. the shorter overhangs are really noticeable here.

The reckoning of the Great White is upon us. Rejoice! :beer:

·
Registered
236 Posts
I bet within a week someone like bkuper will have photochopped one of the exposed bodies. It will only look better, especially with body-colored headlight frames instead of big gaping holes.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Originally posted by Canuck@Nov 12 2003, 02:43 PM
The C6 looks great. So when is someone going to photoshop the pics into a finished car?
Maybe Rex will do us the honor! :D

·
Registered
475 Posts
Christ, the front end looks like GM licensed the Viper from Chrysler... all it needs is the hood scoop.

It's definately better than the C5, this one actually has some style to it. Too bad the style had to come from DaimlerChrysler.

Oh well, it could have been worse...

·
Registered
387 Posts
Originally posted by ZiggyKD@Nov 12 2003, 07:25 PM
looks like the convertible is going to be sweet. the shorter overhangs are really noticeable here.

The reckoning of the Great White is upon us. Rejoice! :beer:
that what they should call this the body style of htis car (like the stingray)

The Great White

·
Registered
236 Posts
That's great, except not every car will be white...who wants an orange Great White? I just doesn't work as nicely as Stingray.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Originally posted by sceltor@Nov 13 2003, 02:40 AM
That's great, except not every car will be white...who wants an orange Great White? I just doesn't work as nicely as Stingray.
great white sharks are actually more gray so i dont think it would really matter
and stingrays are brown but not all c3s are brown

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Let us call it Doo Doo Brown then.

I'm not liking it right now,especially the front end..screams Viper more 2 me then it does Vette. Should I ever buy a Vette it'll B a C5 or C4,unless the C6 ZO6 is yummy looking.

·
Registered
103 Posts
The basic shape look like that of a vette. And if they did not change that aging front end you know every one would be p'd off. i actually like that front end. about middle way through this generation i will be in the possition to buy a vette and i think the c6 is it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts