GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I was thinking it looked like a freshened up NSX 2 me from some of the angles.

I'm really not digging the headlights @ this stage either,but who knows how they'll look when the Vette is finally revealed @ the NAIAS this year.

Now thinking about it,does anyone here remember JuJuBee's yellow C6 concept (the rendering that caused a big stink on alot of sites and from GM because it was done by a GM employee and is supposed 2 B close 2 what we're seeing here)??...It is starting 2 resemble that more and more. I didn't want 2 think so @ first,but now comparing the 2...I just hope it doesn't have the grin that is shown on JuJubee's take on the C6

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
check this out..scroll half way down U'll see them Click me!!!

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by PontiacJ8+Oct 21 2003, 04:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PontiacJ8 @ Oct 21 2003, 04:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jnickel@Oct 21 2003, 07:36 AM
I'm not sure where this picture came from or if has been posted on this page before, but I thought I'd post the link anyway.
This is a Photoshop is it not :huh: ? [/b][/quote]
Yes it is,made by Bkuper. He also has some orange pearl metallic versions done with some revisions 2 the tailight, greenhouse, and some other odd and ends. U can go here TOUCH ME!!! 2 see some other photochops.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.