GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
wow, that is very revealing. i wasnt expecting to see those today. well its great and those are great, i notice a lot of faulse info in these foums so ive learned not to get excited when i see the pics, but thankfully these were real, great job finding those man!

and also check out the simulatirties with the ferrari, i mean far from exact but the front looks simular. just thought it was interesting

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I was thinking it looked like a freshened up NSX 2 me from some of the angles.

I'm really not digging the headlights @ this stage either,but who knows how they'll look when the Vette is finally revealed @ the NAIAS this year.

Now thinking about it,does anyone here remember JuJuBee's yellow C6 concept (the rendering that caused a big stink on alot of sites and from GM because it was done by a GM employee and is supposed 2 B close 2 what we're seeing here)??...It is starting 2 resemble that more and more. I didn't want 2 think so @ first,but now comparing the 2...I just hope it doesn't have the grin that is shown on JuJubee's take on the C6

·
Registered
236 Posts
If you look closely you can see similarities between the new spy shots and the Car and Driver headlight that surfaced a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
check this out..scroll half way down U'll see them Click me!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I still can't believe that they would make the 'new' car look so much like the old one. Please, come up with something different! If someone is spending $50,000 - $60,000 on a new corvette, why would they want it to look like something that they can buy used for 20 grand cheaper?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Originally posted by mbaluch8@Oct 20 2003, 11:18 PM
I still can't believe that they would make the 'new' car look so much like the old one. Please, come up with something different! If someone is spending $50,000 - $60,000 on a new corvette, why would they want it to look like something that they can buy used for 20 grand cheaper?
because its only the overall shape thats similar an the hp performance is suppposed to be so much better its not even funny

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm not sure where this picture came from or if has been posted on this page before, but I thought I'd post the link anyway.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I am glad to see round taillights again!
I have never been a fan of those ovals.

I wish they would do away with having
the exhaust exit in the middle. Not an
aspect that I find attractive on any car.
(Looks bad on every car I see that on.)

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Originally posted by jnickel@Oct 21 2003, 12:36 PM
I'm not sure where this picture came from or if has been posted on this page before, but I thought I'd post the link anyway.

:rolleyes:
I was quite upset when I saw headlights in Autoweek Spy-shots
but when I look at this picture I know that every Corvette must be beautiful

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Originally posted by jnickel@Oct 21 2003, 07:36 AM
This is a Photoshop is it not :huh: ?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Originally posted by PontiacJ8+Oct 21 2003, 08:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PontiacJ8 @ Oct 21 2003, 08:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jnickel@Oct 21 2003, 07:36 AM
This is a Photoshop is it not :huh: ? [/b][/quote]
its a photoshop

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by PontiacJ8+Oct 21 2003, 04:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PontiacJ8 @ Oct 21 2003, 04:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jnickel@Oct 21 2003, 07:36 AM
This is a Photoshop is it not :huh: ? [/b][/quote]
Yes it is,made by Bkuper. He also has some orange pearl metallic versions done with some revisions 2 the tailight, greenhouse, and some other odd and ends. U can go here TOUCH ME!!! 2 see some other photochops.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts