GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
ahhhh when lord when! When is Geneva!

saw it... and I will say this. I would kill all you bastages on this site, and on Corvette forums that bad mouth this car for the chance to own one. The Vert makes use of that tail redesign perfectly. That looks so sexy. C5 is sexy with it smooth lines, but the C6 is sexy in a sharp lined, S&M kinda way. That is some of the finest designing GM has shown on the Vette since Zora and Earl roamed.
Say what you want about what it looks like... but the only side you will be seeing will reasure you that the car is all Vette, and that would be 4 identical oval lights above 4 chrome exhaust tips. I want a C6 more then a C5. And Im SURE that eh 6.0 LS2 makes more power then the LS6.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Beautiful car! Can't wait to see these bad boys hit the streets.

·
Registered
790 Posts
well i saw these pics almost a month ago, maybe more like 3 weeks. but i gotta say every time i see them it impresses me just that much more.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
It decapitates nicely. Details seem to be nicely done on the top's hatch.

So when do we get to see the coupe (as opposed to the fabulous fastback)?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Wow, this in my opinion is definetly one of the best looking convertibales on the planet... and I still can't believe it was designed by the same guy who brought us the Azteck.... I think I can forgive him...

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Still like the C5 better <_<

·
Registered
128 Posts
I think the new lines are more flattering on the convertible than the fastback. With the top down that is, top up may be another story.
Very nice in silver too.

Damn, I think I just soiled myself :laughbounce:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Hmm...I think this car is much more beautiful as a 'vert. I like the c6 ok, but this car here is gorgeous! I wonder if they did that on purpose, what with the 'vert being the most popular 'vette model and all. It's almost like the c6 styling is meant to be a convertible.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Is that convertible top power or manual?

It is STILL manual - it is a disgrace and pathetic. We should not be so appeased. :angry:

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Originally posted by leadfoot85@Feb 27 2004, 04:14 PM
Is that convertible top power or manual?

It is STILL manual - it is a disgrace and pathetic. We should not be so appeased. :angry:
i don't know which it is... but for every person who says it should be power there'll be someone who says keep it manual (light, simple, cheap). i could argue either point. i think, if i had the cash for a vette convertible (which i certainly don't!) i'd not be too worried if i had to drop the top myself. dropping the top should be an event... people should stop and stare. maybe GM can have an optional blond in a bikini to get out and drop the top :)

(the cars top, that is!)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
power tops are just another thing to go wrong. its a small top, i dont think it is too difficult to lower.

Alan

1 - 20 of 46 Posts