GM Inside News Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In "other" competition news, Ah-Ha, a long time contributor and knowledgeable GM inside source has left the Cheers & Gears website. There was apparently some kind of flame war, and a few users were trying to authenticate Ah-ha's Gm status. Ah-ha deleted all of his posts, and seems as if he will not return.

"Booger" and "OpenMinded" are the users that seem to be the catalyst of his departure. OpenMinded did apologize, but it may be too little too late.

More info as it occurs.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Piss on C&G everyone questions everyone overthere. I stopped posting after hearing a few bs remarks, and i'm glad Ah-ha did too. Bring him over here, I'll welcome him with open arms.

--Hollywood

·
Registered
396 Posts
wow, that's a retarded thing to have happen.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
That sucks :( , what a couple of dingleberries :argue:

·
Registered
387 Posts
beg ah ha to come here he was the main reason i went to c&g and if he came here im sure he'd like the atmosphere much better because here there are better format, and a few more believers in mine an im sure many other people's opinions

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by hockey81289@Dec 16 2003, 06:30 PM
beg ah ha to come here he was the only reason i ever went to c&g and if he came here im sure he'd like the atmosphere much better because here there are better mods, format, and many more believers in mine an im sure many other people's opinions
I second that!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Right, bring him over here.

Just an FYI, AH-HA didnt leave for the reason mentioned above. Infact he wasnt aware of what had happened with Open Minded.

Also, for some strange reason, I dont see AH-HA doing much posting anywhere anymore, none the less here.

No knock on you guys, but in talking with him, its highly highly doubtful.

As far as Hockey goes, see ya now we dont have a reason to see you post there.

nsap - morale is low? Probably not. The sites doing great and proves it every month with more and more traffic to go along with our new members.

Things will change shortly at C&G.

I just cant believe the hate thats going on in here is allowed to be posted.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Originally posted by Josh O@Dec 16 2003, 10:57 PM

Just an FYI, AH-HA didnt leave for the reason mentioned above. Infact he wasnt aware of what had happened with Open Minded.

Also, for some strange reason, I dont see AH-HA doing much posting anywhere anymore, none the less here.

I am sorry if i conveyed any insult in that. I think you may have taking the moderaters comment little seriously. I just think that rex, tahoe, nsap,brandon and all the other mods are very good at what they do. Not to say that the C&G mods are worse, just in my experience they seem to handle problems very well here. Maybe im just speaking out of inexperience but dont blame me its just a general thing i noticed.

Plus i only posted once or twice at ur site no more anyway and i am sorry to see your main source of info go he was a great asset to all GM no automotive enthusiasts everywhere.

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
For some reason I do not see this as news really...

Also, since everyone has their opinion....here is mine.

AH-HA obviously has some kind of connection to General Motors. He has posted info in the past that I have heard through the rumor channels and been explicitly told not to post. He posted a blurred picture of the Cobalt, which I am guessing (hoping) didn't show much, but none the less is embargoed.

It's one thing to pass on hints and all, but going out and posting in an open forum all the information that he did on C&G is just not intelligent if he works for GM in any way shape or form. Not only is he compromising the company he works for in a cut throat industry, but he is also risking his job and lively hood. For what? There is nothing you get in return posting what he did...but having to worry you will be found out. I am not even gonna go into hosting a picture you sould not have on a webserver along with several other personal pictures...then being surpised someone went directory surfing :blink:

I know right click is disabled, but anyone can download the page to thier machine and look at the code to see where the picture is coming from.

The short of it.....With what AH-HA knows, it is really probaly best for him and General Motors he not post anywhere.

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Originally posted by Josh O@Dec 16 2003, 05:57 PM

nsap - morale is low? Probably not. The sites doing great and proves it every month with more and more traffic to go along with our new members.

Things will change shortly at C&G.

I just cant believe the hate thats going on in here is allowed to be posted.
I have seen your site do it many times, those who live in glass houses shall not throw stones.

New forum software is nothing but a new wrapper for the same product :blink:

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Originally posted by Josh O@Dec 16 2003, 04:57 PM

Say what you want, but in my opinion that site has some attitude problems. If you are not a dieheart C&G member you are blown-off... ;)

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
WE post hate stuf...HA!!!! I think you should browse your forums for anti-GMI stuff, then get back to me. We don't corrupt your forums, don't corrups ours...

·
Registered
709 Posts
I see that Hudson posts here, and he knows almost as much as AH-HA does. I respect both of them and learned to leave both of them alone, as they are both about 95 percent accurate. There may be others here who know a lot also. I think everyone really wants to find out more details about GM's future RWD plans, both the Kappa and Sigma Mass programs.

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Originally posted by ehaase@Dec 16 2003, 10:24 PM
I see that Hudson posts here, and he knows almost as much as AH-HA does. I respect both of them and learned to leave both of them alone, as they are both about 95 percent accurate. There may be others here who know a lot also. I think everyone really wants to find out more details about GM's future RWD plans, both the Kappa and Sigma Mass programs.
Kappa will feature definitely feature a Pontiac version (Solstice) Buick, Saturn and Chevrolet versions are possible (there was even some talk about a caddy version, but that is probably BS)There is also going to be a hummer based off of Kappa and possibly a SAAB...So that leads to these:

Saturn: Roadster
Chevrolet: Wagon
Pontiact:Roadster/Coupe
Buick: Coupe
Hummer:X-over SUV
SAAB: Roadster

As for Sigma-Lite, its way too early but news will come later on, its set to debut in '06or '07[I forget which] (but will probably be delayed knowing GM).

·
Registered
82 Posts
Originally posted by Branden@Dec 16 2003, 06:10 PM
For some reason I do not see this as news really...

Also, since everyone has their opinion....here is mine.

AH-HA obviously has some kind of connection to General Motors. He has posted info in the past that I have heard through the rumor channels and been explicitly told not to post. He posted a blurred picture of the Cobalt, which I am guessing (hoping) didn't show much, but none the less is embargoed.

It's one thing to pass on hints and all, but going out and posting in an open forum all the information that he did on C&G is just not intelligent if he works for GM in any way shape or form. Not only is he compromising the company he works for in a cut throat industry, but he is also risking his job and lively hood. For what? There is nothing you get in return posting what he did...but having to worry you will be found out. I am not even gonna go into hosting a picture you sould not have on a webserver along with several other personal pictures...then being surpised someone went directory surfing :blink:

I know right click is disabled, but anyone can download the page to thier machine and look at the code to see where the picture is coming from.

The short of it.....With what AH-HA knows, it is really probaly best for him and General Motors he not post anywhere.
Braden, your post sounds a lot like what I said about the STS picture that you posted.

If AH-HA cant post embargoed info for the sake of GM, how can you post an embargoed pic? (STS) In our little discussion at C&G didn't I say it would be best for GM if you didn't have those posted? Why have you changed your views all of a sudden?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Originally posted by TaHoE+Dec 16 2003, 10:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TaHoE @ Dec 16 2003, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ehaase@Dec 16 2003, 10:24 PM
I see that Hudson posts here, and he knows almost as much as AH-HA does.  I respect both of them and learned to leave both of them alone, as they are both about 95 percent accurate.  There may be others here who know a lot also.  I think everyone really wants to find out more details about GM's future RWD plans, both the Kappa and Sigma Mass programs.
Kappa will feature definitely feature a Pontiac version (Solstice) Buick, Saturn and Chevrolet versions are possible (there was even some talk about a caddy version, but that is probably BS)There is also going to be a hummer based off of Kappa and possibly a SAAB...So that leads to these:

As for Sigma-Lite, its way too early but news will come later on, its set to debut in '06or '07[I forget which] (but will probably be delayed knowing GM). [/b][/quote]
AH-HA knows whats going to be on Kappa. There is no Buick, sorry. The HUMMER is not really solid either. Saab, maybe, but probably not. Chevy? Probably, but it doesn't have to be a wagon.

You guys would have known so much more if you ever visited C&G. All of our members know a whole lot more than what you guys do.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Originally posted by Northstar+Dec 17 2003, 04:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Northstar @ Dec 17 2003, 04:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 16 2003, 10:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ehaase
@Dec 16 2003, 10:24 PM
I see that Hudson posts here, and he knows almost as much as AH-HA does.  I respect both of them and learned to leave both of them alone, as they are both about 95 percent accurate.  There may be others here who know a lot also.  I think everyone really wants to find out more details about GM's future RWD plans, both the Kappa and Sigma Mass programs.

As for Sigma-Lite, its way too early but news will come later on, its set to debut in '06or '07[I forget which] (but will probably be delayed knowing GM).
AH-HA knows whats going to be on Kappa. There is no Buick, sorry. The HUMMER is not really solid either. Saab, maybe, but probably not. Chevy? Probably, but it doesn't have to be a wagon.

You guys would have known so much more if you ever visited C&G. All of our members know a whole lot more than what you guys do. [/b][/quote]
0WN3D :D

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Northstar, Cut the Crap!! AH-HA is gone, no reason to spew your BS over here, go pollute some other forum on the web, if you don't like our forums so much, than don't post here. We have insiders, trust me or else I wouldn't post here. And as I said, the BUICK, SAAB, and HUMMER are possiblilites, not definite.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.