GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I moved the windsheld back and coverd up the headlights a bit. When I first saw the Velite side shots, it didnt strike me as a "Camaro" in its dimentions. The hood was very stubby, as is the trunk. Plus, that V6 engine looks pretty snug up front, and I wont be having that with my Camaro!! There isnt much done, but I like the longer nose. I wana try working on it more and really try to get more of a camaro feel.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by bakerna@Mar 24 2004, 03:17 AM
nice, could you try a hardtop version?
trying...
Might do a Ferrar 612 or GTO greenhouse.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
it's a very smooth, very refined car. I think that the 612 roofline would probably look best but the GTO might work well too....you never can really tell until you get finished

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Yes I love that LONG nose treatment with the front axel line in front of the engine like the new (QUATROPORTE) has. It looks sleeker yet more substantial and powerful this way. I wonder how long the WB would be on your version?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Originally posted by Carguy@Mar 24 2004, 08:26 AM
Yes I love that LONG nose treatment with the front axel line in front of the engine like the new (QUATROPORTE) has. It looks sleeker yet more substantial and powerful this way. I wonder how long the WB would be on your version?
Well, on the idea that the Velite had 20" rims it would be about a 108" wheel base.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts