GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
I found the Buick Velite photos on the web just now after seeing this post.. They are over at {Some Website that disobeys embargoes and should be punished } (TaHoE thinks that was the name of the website) forums.

Looks *AMAZING*..

But also looks *EXPENSIVE*..

Looks nicer/cooler than the Solstice, especially considering it has a back seat.. However, I think its another step in the direction of making Buick = Lexus, [as the similarities to the SC430 are there], and hence, I'll never be able to afford one.

**Sorry but even mensioning where the images comes from gives the credit to websites who are breaking the rules, not your fault, its theirs**

·
Registered
89 Posts
Originally posted by AMcA+Mar 22 2004, 08:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AMcA @ Mar 22 2004, 08:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jaorobot@Mar 21 2004, 09:25 PM
I found the Buick Velite photos on the web just now after seeing this post.. They are over at {Some Website that disobeys embargoes and should be punished } (TaHoE thinks that was the name of the website) forums.

No, I found those. Those are the photoshopped Lex-arse convertible that's been making the rounds lately.

I really do hate it when they have to pull embargoed stuff. What's their hammer, Rex?

I'm not a copyright lawyer, but if it's not a GM produced photo, the site would be well within its rights to run it. (Say, for instance, a bystander snapped a pic at the Tiger Woods rollout event.) Or are we just trying to maintain friendly relations with the General? [/b][/quote]
no, these pictures are clearly the GM media, there are tons of them, they are not photoshopped SC430's..

the pictures i saw, are the ones that GM sent out to magazines.
and yes, they were out on another website

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.