GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Originally posted by Highlander@Dec 4 2003, 03:04 PM
Hmm.... Steering wheel is right out of the 04 Grand Prix (different logo of course). I'll admit this is minor, but from a brand differentiation standpoint I'm surprised they're doing the old corportate parts bin on this from a styling standpoint.
:D You noticed that too?

I see this as a good thing - I like that steering wheel, and who knows, maybe the Montana SV6 will get TAP Shift and a supercharger. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts

I've read the "not completely fold flat" criticism, but I think this was innovative (well, creative at least) and like this a lot more than the deep plasto-pit in the Honda Odyssey when the seats are up:

With the Buick, you can slide something at waist level towards you - with the Honda pit, you have to bend down / lean over to pull the object up and out.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Originally posted by Hudson+Dec 8 2003, 05:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hudson @ Dec 8 2003, 05:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2003, 11:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Canadian Camaro SS
@Dec 7 2003, 05:14 PM
new minivan + SUV look = 'sport van' ???

Well, the PT Cruiser is listed as a "Truck" by DCX.... :rolleyes:
I've got a better one....the new Dodge Magnum is being classified as a truck. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bounce: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least it is RWD!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.