GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone,
It's my first time at this. SO, I may be experienced and well known in other areas (articles, reviewing, # of posts, ect), but I'm not at photochopping. This is my first time, so bear with me. Tell me what you think of the new Buick Terazza II!

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Buick Terazza II

I'm considering updating it with an oval Buick grill...

·
Banned
293 Posts

Oh, PLEASE...do not put another Buick grille on it !..I hate that thing anyway.

You need to chop the headlights, and replace them closer in, or bluge out the fenders to make the headlights fit. Either way, I sure you will get more compliments than I do for all my work here !...LMAO.

Overall, I do like it,...it is refeshing for a BUICK.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts

For a first chop, it's very well done.
I'm not crazy about the look (isn't that the new Navigator grille?), but for a start it's decent. At least it's not blurry. :)

·
Registered
252 Posts

Doesn't look at all like a Buick to me. Maybe its the new-style Lincoln grille? The Buick logo doesn't completely cover the Lincoln logo. But, for a first chop, it's really pretty good. If you practice and hone your skills, you could get very good at this! Keep it up.

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Yeah, it's the MKX grille. I'm going to do a little updating (Buick symbol bigger) and try to fit the headlights better. What does everyone think about the oval grill?

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Buick Terazza II-*Updated*

Does it look any better?

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
Re: Buick Terazza II-*Updated*

Congrats on your first chop!

However, I think Lincoln is supposed to go after Buick, but it looks like you want to show us what happens if it finally gets it...

·
Registered
4,497 Posts

ChevroletRevived said:
I'm considering updating it with an oval Buick grill...
yeah, the rectangular one isn't working. also, there are 2 blue lines on the hood, and they look very out of place.

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Buick Terazza II-*Update 2*

It's been updated..those lines are gone. My next entry is going to have the oval grill.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts

Oh god! Please never use that Grille again. The new Lincolns are becoming the most unattractive cars to date.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts

Well done chop, though don't care for the look. The CSV vans arent great to start with.

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

The Buick symbol has been updated.

·
Banned
293 Posts
yea...it's better. The lights still need to fit better, & what's up with the european lisense plate ?...at least send a message with it...LOL. I really LIKE this entire look. Just work those lights into the fenders a bit more and...!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts