GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is another Solstice based car...this one's a Buick Riviera. I'm havin' some fun with the solstice today...

I'll get a front veiw done tommarow...it's too late to start at 3am... :rolleyes:

Hope yall like!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Front view...

I didn't change too much on the front besides the grille and a few small things. I would like to differentiate it a little more from the solstice, but I am out of ideas for the moment...so feel free to add you own interpretations.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Some Ideas:
-The Rear is perfect
Front view:
-Smaller Foglights
-Different headlights?
-Different wheels

IT LOOKS AWESOME...YUMMMM

I wish there was a bigger pic for my desktop ;)

I like the bottail rear end a lt classic riveras and to compete perfectly with the chrylser crossfire...

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
It reminds me an Aston Martin :lol:

·
Registered
248 Posts
I like the car, but it can't infringe on Pontiac's territory, so we've got to be careful with the styling. And yes, Wildcat does sound better than Riviera; I'd like to see Riviera on a sports coupe.

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Originally posted by blue72+Dec 8 2003, 11:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (blue72 @ Dec 8 2003, 11:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TaHoE@Dec 8 2003, 10:12 PM

Excelent Work my man, Excelent Work! Perfect!  Now for the name... ;)
Would Wildcat work for ya? [/b][/quote]
Wildcat or Bengal is fine with me... :D

·
Registered
830 Posts
Dang, that's beautiful! It kinda reminds me of an Aston Martin, but that's not a bad thing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts