GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Pretty cool. Glad to see you out of the Pontiac box, though you're still in 90's sports car territory. Also glad you used the more modern Buick grille and some modern headlights.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, most of my drawings are still focused in Pontiac, well, mostly. This one almost had the Pontiac grilled, but I decided to try something different, and substituted the Buick grille instead. But, thanx.

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
I like it, especially the front end. It would be nice to see a Buick sports car once again.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
I like it, especially the front end. It would be nice to see a Buick sports car once again.
How was a two seater version of a Riviera a sports car? I was a heavy front wheel drive tourer, maybe a personal coupe at most. I like the Reatta, but it is definately not a sports car by any stretch. I like this drawing, but agree a bit past it's time as far as current desing language.

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
How was a two seater version of a Riviera a sports car? I was a heavy front wheel drive tourer, maybe a personal coupe at most. I like the Reatta, but it is definately not a sports car by any stretch. I like this drawing, but agree a bit past it's time as far as current desing language.
Well, i don't know exactly how it was classified, i said that it's a sports car only in colloquial language, maybe it was built on the shortened version of the Riviera platform, but the Reatta had an aerodynamic and a lot more sportier body than the Riviera did and it looked like a sports coupe, even if it was a heavy, fwd car. I didn't meant it directly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts