GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hooray for sweepspears! Also I like what you did in the back.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
I really like what you have done with the rear of this. Very attractive. The proportioning is extremely attractive as well, reminiscent of BMW. I think that the side of the car is a little busy, maybe the deletion of the "pot belly" dip (Z4/1-series dip at rocker panel/door gap) or the softening of the line above it would tone it down a little.

Overall though, fantastic job. What took you away from sketching? Lost interest? Busy with other things?

-Chase

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Nice back, too busy side.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yeah the side looks a little droopy. And the front wheel too small.

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
It's a Bangle butt on a Buick, and suddenly everybody loves it... I loved it all along, so no hypocrisy here :D

I am not sure about the flame-surfacing (what with the handles on a production car), but I could easily see the Insignia turned into something like this. Proportions remind me of the Mazda3, so perhaps the next Excelle?

·
Registered
201 Posts
It's a Bangle butt on a Buick, and suddenly everybody loves it... I loved it all along, so no hypocrisy here :D
Hey, I always liked the Bangle butt. The 7-series is kinda ugly, but other than that, it works. I love it on the Camry, sad to say.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.