GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
Anyone else think LaCrosse will bow in Beijing first? Buick is the favored brand over there; therefore it is bound the get the most positive coverage initially. The thought of a Zeta coupe with a Buick quiet cabin is very appealing to me. Of course, I prefer to get a Buick Zeta sedan over here first as I would mostly likely buy it.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Don't you mean the Buick Lucerne replacement?

·
Premium Member
1,813 Posts
Anyone else think LaCrosse will bow in Beijing first? Buick is the favored brand over there; therefore it is bound the get the most positive coverage initially. The thought of a Zeta coupe with a Buick quiet cabin is very appealing to me. Of course, I prefer to get a Buick Zeta sedan over here first as I would mostly likely buy it.
The Epsilon II Buick LaCrosse will debut at the L.A Auto Show, plans do change at GM,but as of right now thats the plan.

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
The Epsilon II Buick LaCrosse will debut in at the L.A Auto Show, plans do change at GM,but as of right now thats the plan.
Thanks for the information.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
I think it's probably a given that the LaCrosse/Regal/whatever will bow in Beijing......too bad cars like this are only pipe dreams for those of us in NA though :(

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
I want SO BAD for Buick to resurrect itself. My Grandma has taken *Pride* in the fact that she has owned Buick's most/all of her life. Cadillac's are 'too flashy' and heck my Dad even tried to get her into a Aurora/CTS before we finally settled on a LeSabre. She was proud to have something special with "Good Quality" that is "Better Built" and her Buick's have not caused her any major problems and to my knowledge limited if ANY small quibles outside of a tire change/oil change and basic care. She wouldn't be in a Chevrolet although she did think our Malibu Maxx was a nicer Chevy (probably than what she thought it would be). Also mind you shes not HUGE into cars and although most of GMI *hates* (not dislike, but hates) the interior in the 04-07 Malibu Maxx, it was comeptitive for its time, functions well, and has held up on our car for 53,000 problem free miles. Had a few things covered under warranty replaced but minor stuff.

I want to one day (10-20 years from now depending on financial success) decide, 'oh man, I'm making 6 figures now, do I want the Buick coupe or the Cadillac one as my daily driver complimenting my Vette and Turbo Cobalt SS...I can afford both, which one is styled more to my liking? The Wife's got the Tahoe/Traverse/equivalent so what do I LIKE?'

Here's to Enclave styling, design, and feature set being in every future Buick and then some!:friday:

CobaltSS

·
Registered
13,043 Posts
I smell 4-door, RWD sedan replacement for Park Avenue and Lucerne.

·
Registered
13,043 Posts
I want to one day (10-20 years from now depending on financial success) decide, 'oh man, I'm making 6 figures now, do I want the Buick coupe or the Cadillac one as my daily driver complimenting my Vette and Turbo Cobalt SS...I can afford both, which one is styled more to my liking? The Wife's got the Tahoe/Traverse/equivalent so what do I LIKE?'

Here's to Enclave styling, design, and feature set being in every future Buick and then some!:friday:

CobaltSS
You're going to need a bit more than merely 6-figures to fulfill THAT fantasy, with the way things are going in this country.

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
You're going to need a bit more than merely 6-figures to fulfill THAT fantasy, with the way things are going in this country.
well six figures ranges from 100,000-999,999 USD$, so I don't believe that is farfetched in today's money, of course I'm not adjusting for inflation/etc. Its not a fantasy, its an obtainable goal thats ambitious but realistic. JMO, to each his own. lets get back on topic though.

CobaltSS

·
Banned
7,944 Posts
I am in the Lucerne replacement camp, we know that there will be one according to reports, it will be built here in the US with the DTS/STS replacement, so this might be a lightly disguised "concept" Lucerne replacement, Invicta was a big car name, though I would rather see them use Electra or Roadmaster for the US version.

·
Banned
37 Posts
I want SO BAD for Buick to resurrect itself. My Grandma has taken *Pride* in the fact that she has owned Buick's most/all of her life. Cadillac's are 'too flashy' and heck my Dad even tried to get her into a Aurora/CTS before we finally settled on a LeSabre. She was proud to have something special with "Good Quality" that is "Better Built" and her Buick's have not caused her any major problems and to my knowledge limited if ANY small quibles outside of a tire change/oil change and basic care. She wouldn't be in a Chevrolet although she did think our Malibu Maxx was a nicer Chevy (probably than what she thought it would be). Also mind you shes not HUGE into cars and although most of GMI *hates* (not dislike, but hates) the interior in the 04-07 Malibu Maxx, it was comeptitive for its time, functions well, and has held up on our car for 53,000 problem free miles. Had a few things covered under warranty replaced but minor stuff.

CobaltSS
you've got your life to planned out. just be a kid right now and finish school

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
ehh....Wrong.
So we will be waiting until November 2008? Hopefully that means it will be in showrooms shortly after debut.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.