GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rarely come here now but wasn't there a comment somewhere saying there was going to be a flagship for Buick? I also think I saw one for a wagon as well but can't remember. :bounce:

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
I rarely come here now but wasn't there a comment somewhere saying there was going to be a flagship for Buick? I also think I saw one for a wagon as well but can't remember. :bounce:
Not sure about a wagon, but Buick should be getting a car larger than the LaCrosse because of China. Whether it comes over hear is another discussion. Buick of China will need something to replace the Zeta based Park Avenue

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
Buick has a Flagship.

It's called LaCrosse.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi
i have a 2014 buick enclave chinese version,but i do wanna to switch the tail lights into the states version.
do you guys know any online shops that carry enclave 2014 tail lights? Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,750 Posts
Epsilon I and Epsilon I LWB were available with a 3.2 V6 petrol or 3.0 V6 turbo-diesel - did Epsilon II have restrictions to prevent that?
Of course not. Epsilon II SWB is available with a 2.8 turbo V6 and the LWB version with a 3.6 V6. For the diesel, well, the 2.0 CDTI BiTurbo in the Insignia has more power (195hp vs 177hp) and torque (400Nm vs 370Nm) compared to the old 3.0 V6 CDTI in the Vectra.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.