GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realized that I haven't posted anything here in a while. So with exams over, I decided to whip up this quick sketch of a Buick Coupe. Nothing special, just to keep me from getting rusty:

I hope you like :)

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Very nice. I like the mix of angles and the soft stuff. It's very sporty, yet sophisticated.

Your skills are as good as ever.

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
Looks good! I agree that the wheels aren't quite right, it looks like you need to move the wheelwells up into the body more. I like the aggressive headlights and fascia.

No excuses now that school is done, we need some more sketches!

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
I love it, but I think it's a little too angular for Buick. But then again, maybe not. I don't know. What size is it roughly? I think if it's smaller it could work better for Buick. If it's Delta-sized it could work better. I think if it's EpsilonII sized it needs to be smoother. But that's just to fit more with what I think Buick should offer. Did I mention I love it? :yup:

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
I really like it, as per the usual w/ your talent. It took me a bit to figure out what it reminded of me. Then I figured it out. Late 60's Opel Kadett coupe. The stance, the profile, the use of the hofmeister kink. Again well done.

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
Very nice! the wheels could be a little higher though.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
too much Caddy in it for me, nice drawing and design, but for a Buick in todays rebuilt GM, its to "sharp and pointy" for a buick in my opinion...but that just me. Still a nice car and drawing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts