GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by bigals87z28@Jan 28 2004, 06:11 PM
here is mine...
No offense, but you could at least ask my permission before modifying MY creation.
Aside from the Camaro headlights that you stuck on with a great amount of blur, and no real attention to detail, and the very poor lowering job, there is nothing on that picture that is "yours".

I encourage photoshops, but please don't massacre my work.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I think it looks great, if the rear quater window was a little more round it would be even better. Good job.
The few the proud the LaCrosse fans.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider+Jan 28 2004, 10:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rex Raider @ Jan 28 2004, 10:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bigals87z28@Jan 28 2004, 06:11 PM
here is mine...
No offense, but you could at least ask my permission before modifying MY creation.
Aside from the Camaro headlights that you stuck on with a great amount of blur, and no real attention to detail, and the very poor lowering job, there is nothing on that picture that is "yours".

I encourage photoshops, but please don't massacre my work. [/b][/quote]
LOL, Do you ask GM's permission everytime you ruin their work? Uhm no. Get off your high horse.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The only difference is that in his original (non-modified) post, he claimed the work to be all his. If he had mentioned my name (like he does in his modified post), I never would have commented.

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Originally posted by Mr_Pringle@Jan 29 2004, 04:53 PM
ouch Rex- take some Prozac. ;) Your coupe is great though, Rex--- very, very sexy. Do you think we'll see one of these?
uhhh...ditto :lol: and no I doubt we see one, in the 'near' future anyway

1 - 11 of 11 Posts