GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In my opinion, this car looks better in real life than it does in pictures, and the similarity to the Taurus is much less noticeable.

·
Registered
790 Posts
WOW! it looks SOOOOOOO much better than the lacrosse! jk :lol: . well your pics look great im glad to see it from this angle, much better than the red one we saw from the factory shots.

133 Posts
Looks coll. Not quite as revolutionary looking as the LaCrosse concept photos we are familiar with. <_<

But it does appear to be a definite competitor with the Camry and/or Accord. Camry and Accord owners will see this at a stoplight and thnk "hmm".

Kudos Buick ! You're on the right track !

B)

133 Posts
I WOULD like to see abit more performance out of Buick.

<_<

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Wow, the car looks 100% better in Silver and from these angles than the red LaCrosse/Allure did in the official pic!. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccceeeeeeeee

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Originally posted by Smilingoat@Feb 12 2004, 11:49 PM
well your pics look great im glad to see it from this angle, much better than the red one we saw from the factory shots.
i agree... still have to go to the show and see it... i like what they did with the back end (trunk lid/buickbadge). the rear hips look really good too. go buick!

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Originally posted by Smilingoat@Feb 12 2004, 11:49 PM
WOW! it looks SOOOOOOO much better than the lacrosse! jk :lol: . well your pics look great im glad to see it from this angle, much better than the red one we saw from the factory shots.
It's the same car, isn't it? Is Allure the Canadian name for what will be the U.S, LaCrosse? I don't see a difference in the two cars.

·
Banned
7,944 Posts
Drop dead gorgeous.....the more I see the car, especially in real photos, the more I like the car. This one in silver, looks like a $45,000 car, when it's really under $30,000!

Please Buick.....MAKE A COUPE VERSION!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I like the name Allure better than LaCrosse. It's not even close to the concept. I do like the car but GM drop Lacrose name in US and use Allure here too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
They named it the Allure in Canada because LaCrosse is french slang for masturbation in Quebec.. It was supposed to be named LaCrosse here too, until GM discovered the slang. :)

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Originally posted by TLS2000@Feb 15 2004, 07:10 PM
They named it the Allure in Canada because LaCrosse is french slang for masturbation in Quebec..  It was supposed to be named LaCrosse here too, until GM discovered the slang. :)
Now I know why Canadians don't play much football but are so fascinated with LaCrosse. They'd rather play with their sticks. :lol:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts