GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Documentary about the most famous Australian Touring and Rally driver Peter Brock drops for rent at home on July 3

https://www.caradvice.com.au/857133/video-new-peter-brock-documentary-over-the-top-set-for-release/

An official trailer released overnight shows the first glimpse of a new documentary about Australian racing car driver Peter Brock.

Set for cinematic release later this month, Brock: Over the Top was produced with the Brock family's endorsement, and includes an interview with his partner of 30 years, Bev.

Interviews were also conducted with Brock's closest colleagues, family, and many of his peers throughout his long racing career.

The film features rare archival footage of the man known as the 'King of the Mountain'.

Brock: Over the Top will be released in Classic, Cameo, and Lido Cinemas, from June 22.

The film will be available on July 3 to rent-at-home through Foxtel, Fetch, Apple TV, Google Play, Sony PlayStation, and Microsoft Xbox.

I must say I'll be looking forward to viewing this

Should be 1000% better than the mini series released a few years ago

Just the trailer shows much more promise

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK I'll tell you whats over the top

The price charged to stream this

$20 for Foxtel

$25 for Google

Didnt check the rest

MIght have to look around for the best deal

·
Registered
12,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Has anyone watched it yet?
Yes I did last weekend

Good watch , doesn't hold anything back is a warts and all account of the man and what drove him

Phil (Split Pin ) Brock gives a very emotional account of what happened at Bathurst and the fall out from his DUI

It's a really good watch not only for fans of Brock himself but motorsport fans in general

Reactions: chinamonty

·
Registered
10,409 Posts
My nephew just sold one of his Brock racing cars. It has gone to an Aussie expat living in America.
just found out why he sold it. he bought a T57 Bugatti that currently has a Holden grey motor in it but the car came with a Bugatti motor he can fit when he feels like it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts