• Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 76.9%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
It'd be pretty easy to so, seeing how Holden has one ready to go! (minus the name of course)

Should they do it to make money? No. I don't think it will make GM a lot of money.

Should they do it to satisfy (relatively) few people around the country, who really want this niche vehicle? Sure.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
It'd be pretty easy to so, seeing how Holden has one ready to go! (minus the name of course)

Should they do it to make money? No. I don't think it will make GM a lot of money.

Should they do it to satisfy (relatively) few people around the country, who really want this niche vehicle? Sure.

If they really want the vehicle, they can buy a G8 ST.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Absolutely not. People rag on F-bodies being mullet-machines, El Caminos are such a laughing stock I'm not even sure where to being. El Camino = burn out hippie living under a bridge. An El Camino would be a 55 gallon drum of "fail".

·
Registered
9,751 Posts
Yes sir, I would rather see Chevrolet continue with legends and not built small vehicles with odd names for instance: Aveo, Cobalt, HHR.

But I think GM brougt back the El Camino and named it the SSR instead.
Yeah you can't forget that Chevrolet has NEVER been a volume brand and they've NEVER built cars that people could afford to own and drive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.