GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
5,934 Posts
Cool. Ask him why we can't get a Kappa coupe?

·
Super Moderator
21,213 Posts
We're in a wealthy area? :confused::confused:

http://www.montgomeryschoolsmd.org/schools/churchillhs/

Just click on signature program special speaker as my proof. Also, my employer is coming too. :(
Gahhhhh why can't I live in a wealthy area??!?!?! I wonder if Bob would consider visiting a school in The Middle of Nowhere, Ohio...

They will also have the actual automobile here for viewing during lunch.
What car are they talking about? And I demand pics if you can get them.

5,934 Posts
We're in a wealthy area? :confused::confused:
That's my problem with some of this stuff. That the rich schools get stuff like this, that frankly don't need them. No offense, and congrats. But why not go to a poor school that really needs something like this more? That would really motivate those kids. I've thought of volunteering at local middle and high schools through work, but prefer to go to a poor school to reach one kid and get him/her motivated. If I could get one kid to get motivated to study engineering, who previously had not thought they were capable, my life would be worth something.

·
Premium Member
36,739 Posts
Where's he landing the Harrier?

Parking lot or football field? :)

·
Registered
458 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,739 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well today was the day. First, sorry no camera so I will put on the bullet proof vest now.

He went through a slide show of new vehicles. Everyone gasped at the Cadillacs and the ZR1( biggest reaction). He then showed us the Solstice Coupe( being officially released tomorrow). The top is removable.

Then came the Q&A. OMG all of them were so stupid. One was a good one, but heard him afterwards saying that he looked it up on his phone and was just looking for a question that will own him. The others were so freaking ridiculous. If someone who works with Lutz is reading this, I apologize for the a-hole questions.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
More detail please.

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts
Well today was the day. First, sorry no camera so I will put on the bullet proof vest now.

He went through a slide show of new vehicles. Everyone gasped at the Cadillacs and the ZR1( biggest reaction). He then showed us the Solstice Coupe( being officially released tomorrow). The top is removable.

Then came the Q&A. OMG all of them were so stupid. One was a good one, but heard him afterwards saying that he looked it up on his phone and was just looking for a question that will own him. The others were so freaking ridiculous. If someone who works with Lutz is reading this, I apologize for the a-hole questions.

What kind of questions did they ask?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.