GM Inside News Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

· Registered
360 Posts

· Registered
1,988 Posts
Re: GM to re-enter the minivan market

Remember there's been an unofficial "war" declared us intelligent, rational, efficient people. Our existence flies in the face of the "non-negotiable" US lifestyle, centred around waste and excess. GM doesn't care about us enough to bring us the Zafira.

Meanwhile, Kia are selling twice as many Rondos as expected.

By the time GM get this model to market, I'll have already bought something else...
The truth hurts....even up here in Canada. It would be too easy to offer the buying public what they want. Its much easier for GM to spoon feed the public stale Montana SV6's and Uplanders at huge discounts. Count me out, I'll buy something better looking and more fuel efficient. By the looks of it, next year I won't be driving a GM if there isn't a better alternative for my family.

· Registered
2,641 Posts
This is all smoke and mirrors people. this is going to be the NG opel/saturn people mover.
GM needs to try to keep tight liped on future product until close to production time. There must be a way to keep the compitition from seeing what they will be up against extremely early on in the developement of a product .

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.