GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
23,308 Posts
Oh cool, I'd forgotten about this! The Rezzo might need a makeover more than any vehicle in existence, and it's in a very important category.

I'm not really sure but I think the current one is closer in size to the Zafira than the Meriva, which makes sense... Rezzo is on Lacetti platform which is comparable to the Zafira / Astra platform in size. As long as they make sure to keep them totally distinctly styled the two can likely co-exist happily... if GM can resist the urge to charge too much for Chevrolets in Europe!

· Premium Member
23,308 Posts
Re: GM Global MPV Spied

Well this is good news! Fantastic that it will be built in the US, at least for US consumption. I could see them doing Chevrolet and Saturn versions, which actually wouldn't be all that hard... as there will almost certainly be Opel and Chevrolet versions in Europe. There's nothing to change for the Chevy, and only a badge or two to change an Opel into a Saturn!

Chevrolet is going to have the most complete lineup out there! Add the Beat and it's got all the bases covered south of the luxury class.

· Premium Member
23,308 Posts
Re: GM Global MPV Spied

In the end it might not be so bad that the Traverse isn't a minivan... this van will certainly be smaller, but the current Zafira is very smart and well packaged with 7 decent seats... and this new one looks even bigger. GM will have some awesome options in people movers! Too bad there's no new Malibu MAXX to round out the lineup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.