GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Big Coverage @ The Big Apple!

This year's 2008 New York International Auto Show is in FULL SWING here at GMInsidenews. Staff members TaHoE and BigAl87z28 will be attending both press days; tomorrow and Thursday. Tomorrow they will be on GMI with COMPLETE coverage of all of the day's events, including: the GM press conference, the new Pontiac's, and an exclusive interview with Jim Bunnell, General Manager of Pontiac Buick GMC!!!!

To hold you over until tomorrow, take some time to visit all of the already-seen NYIAS coverage. Including photos and information on the Pontiac Solstice Coupe, to be release after midnight tonight!

COMPLETE NYIAS COVERAGE HERE

2009 SOLSTICE COUPE PHOTOS AND INFORMATION

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Maybe when the clock strikes 12....

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I have my fingers crossed for final SAE power on the ZR1 and CTS-V. A caddy salesman on the cadillac forums is claiming there is some new CTS-V final specs on embargo.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I have my fingers crossed for final SAE power on the ZR1 and CTS-V. A caddy salesman on the cadillac forums is claiming there is some new CTS-V final specs on embargo.
Will Caddy push the envelope up a bit more? We'll just have to wait a bit longer.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Saw the ZR1's 15.9 front and 15 inch rotors. Beautiful and MASSIVE.

Funny thing is there was a Z06 [and some 'base' vettes] next to the ZR1, and it [they] looked very pale and anemic. That's the only time I'll ever be able to say that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts