GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
The Mazda 6 is the best sports sedan of this bunch stock, I really want to see it when the Mazda - Sport version comes out.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Mazda6. The Malibu is nice, but I haven't drove one yet, and quality has always been an issue to me....The only American vehicle I've bought was a Cutlass Supreme and Caddy CTS.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
I'd say Mazda 6 around the city on on a twisty mountain road, and the 2004 Malibu for long trips and commuting. I'd like to say Impala for the latter, but the vehicle is growing long in the tooth.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Originally posted by Ming@May 23 2004, 02:48 PM
I'd say Mazda 6 around the city on on a twisty mountain road, and the 2004 Malibu for long trips and commuting. I'd like to say Impala for the latter, but the vehicle is growing long in the tooth.
well said, thats pretty much what i was going to say.

·
Registered
524 Posts
None of the above! None of the cars listed interest me in the least.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by T-Keith@May 24 2004, 07:35 AM
None of the above! None of the cars listed interest me in the least.
Then which midsize family sedan would you buy?

And don't say "I would never buy a midsize family sedan", blah blah blah.

It's a simple survey. Which is the best one? Regardless of whether or not you would drive it.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Actually I wouldn't buy a midsize family sedan. ;) If I wanted a family sedan, I would want a large car like the Lesabre. If it HAD to be midsize I'd lean toward a Regal/Lacrosse, grand prix, or possibly the G6.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
An often overlooked choice is the base level Bonneville, with a bench seat and a console shifter!

Large inside, and after those rebates, makes a mighty affordable vehicle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts