GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
looks great! but what is the white one next to it?
another equinox tester the identical rooflines and tailights to the black tester makes identification easy

·
Registered
41 Posts
IMHO - This 3 year old (Europe only) Chevy Captiva is better looking then the new Equinox. Modernize the nose and you are done! Again, GM spending money when they already have a great product they can bring to the states.

I saw one of these in the Netherlands when I was on a work trip and was amazed by the design and perceived quality of this vehicle. Interior was very nice.

Exterior:

Interior:

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Looks much more aggressive than the current model, which is always good.......but still has that porky look that makes me think it'll be quite sometime before GM ever gets it together & starts to handle the weight problems across it's lineup.

Additionally, while incorporating first gen Theta design elements (aft of the C-pillar reminds me of the old Vue kinda....), you can detect a sort of subtle resemblance to the Honda CRV.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Hmmm... That Captiva pictured is really nice, it is aging nicely. The Equinox is also really nice looking, like mentioned, has a bit of a porky look to it, but overall, a very nice looking vehicle.

-Chase

·
Registered
7,874 Posts
Actually looks quite nice. And they kept the size in check rather than having it grow, or at least it seems.

·
Registered
7,874 Posts
That C pillar is very Saab-esque, though I forget the name of that Saab SUV.
Haha maybe that is why I'm digging it.

Current one is the 9-7x. The upcoming is 9-4x. Though it is riding on a different platform than the Nox. Its sharing the platform only with the SRX.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I love this new design. I like the current one and from some of the earlier images I seen, I was not sure about this one. But after seeing that link above and the red on on that site (looks like an official from GM) the car looks amazing! Has an eggressive look to it.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.