GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to limit the choices to 10, I probably missed a few. I also left out the "old" ones being shown again this year at SEMA like the Bonneville GXP and Saturn ION Redline.

Anyway, here's a big wave of appreciation for all of the cool new concepts from GM.

:bounce:

Here's Hoping they ALL see production!

(well, except for the Peach colored Malibu :p )

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Mr_Pringle@Oct 28 2003, 07:41 PM
I would love the malibu in a different color...
Thankfully we have the readers concepts section. :lol:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Do you have any link to see the concepts :blink:

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Originally posted by gerardo_zg@Oct 28 2003, 09:42 PM
Do you have any link to see the concepts :blink:
Um, look at their respective news articles in the their respective forums. Plenty of pics, thanks to Tahoe and I.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Rex Raider+Oct 28 2003, 11:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rex Raider @ Oct 28 2003, 11:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gerardo_zg@Oct 28 2003, 09:42 PM
Do you have any link to see the concepts  :blink:
Um, look at their respective news articles in the their respective forums. Plenty of pics, thanks to Tahoe and I. [/b][/quote]
Indeed. Thanks Rex and Tahoe!!!!!

You made my week. :)

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
umm... i dont see any info on the pink colorado? or is it in the truck section?

and GTO Autocross(as ghey as that sounds) is the most awesome car they could come up with.. just change the gad dang name

Which would you buy:
GTO Judge
GTO GXP
GTO Autocross

If GTO gets the name Judge back, id pick that as long as they backed it up with a more powerful engine then 400hp. If there just gunna slap in a LS6 and call it a day... then they should have left it to SLP. The GTO should have gotten the LS6 from the get-go. Would probably shut up a lot of the 03 cobra guys... they should have put the LS6 in the last of the fbodes too, but we wont get into that...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts