5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My personal favorite is Family Guy.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Skie@Apr 10 2004, 09:13 AM
of all time? how can you forget the cartoons of the 80's?
Tell us what cartoon from the 80s you love and vote for "other"!

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Peregrin Took@Apr 10 2004, 01:40 PM
How can someone make a cartoon poll on a car enthusiast forum without adding Transformers?
LOL It never came to my mind! Oh well, just vote for "others" then!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Dragon Ball Z! :zippy: or Saint Seiya :mf_boff: Japanese cartoons are great!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Family Guy.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I already voted for the Family Guy, but here's some great ones. :D

Smurfs
Transformers
Gobots
X-Men
He-Man
Loony Tunes
There were plenty of great Disney cartoons. :D (not like what you see today)

There's so many good ones, I know I'm forgetting a bunch of them.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I remember watching either I love the 70s, 80s, or 80s strickes back (can't remember which one) and watching them make fun of He-Man. He always seemed to have a gay appeal to him...LOL

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
How could you possibly have left out SpongeBob SquarePants? :huh:

A cartoon about a talking sponge with a pet snail named Gary that meows like a cat, living next to a dumb starfish and a tempramental squid, and whose closest friend is a beaver in a space suit, and who is employed by a penny-pinching crab whose evil nemesis, a plankton, is constantly scheming with his computer wife to steal the Crabby Patty formula and take over the world...

...it doesn't get better than that. B)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Originally posted by coolcaddy@Apr 12 2004, 12:08 PM
How could you possibly have left out SpongeBob SquarePants? :huh:

A cartoon about a talking sponge with a pet snail named Gary that meows like a cat, living next to a dumb starfish and a tempramental squid, and whose closest friend is a beaver in a space suit, and who is employed by a penny-pinching crab whose evil nemesis, a plankton, is constantly scheming with his computer wife to steal the Crabby Patty formula and take over the world...

if you're not joking, i'm going to have to kill you. :p

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by Skie+Apr 12 2004, 10:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Skie @ Apr 12 2004, 10:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-coolcaddy@Apr 12 2004, 12:08 PM
How could you possibly have left out SpongeBob SquarePants?  :huh:

if you're not joking, i'm going to have to kill you. :p[/b][/quote]
Serious as a live wet sponge. B) Am I the only SpongeBob fan around here?:unsure:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Originally posted by coolcaddy+Apr 13 2004, 09:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (coolcaddy @ Apr 13 2004, 09:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2004, 10:59 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-coolcaddy
@Apr 12 2004, 12:08 PM
How could you possibly have left out SpongeBob SquarePants?  :huh:

if you're not joking, i'm going to have to kill you. :p
Serious as a live wet sponge. B) Am I the only SpongeBob fan around here?:unsure: [/b][/quote]
sorry dude, but I cna't stand any of today's cartoons. The few that I kinda like are ed, edd and eddy, dexters lab, and that's about that. note: family guy, south park and simpsons are about the only of today's cartoons that are more then just kinda ok. they rock. :D the rest just suck. every other new-ish cartoon on cartoon network needs to die! :D

·
Registered
815 Posts
Originally posted by posaune@Apr 10 2004, 09:37 PM
What about speed racer?
Speed Racer was my favorite as a kid.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Looney toons from 1940-1970 are pretty good, but right now I like "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" on Cartoon Network. Each episode is about 15 mins long and I really can't explain it, except for the fact that I think it's hilarious. It's usually aired on Sunday nights. Check your local listings, Cartoon Network has a nasty habit of switching it's schedule whenever they feel like it. There is a volume 1 DVD for ATHF out right now, and of course I own it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts