GM Inside News Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Premium Member
23,308 Posts
Originally posted by Hudson@Jun 23 2004, 01:53 PM
DaimlerChrysler holds a small (about 10%) stake in Hyundai and about 1/3 of Mitsubishi.
i've read recently that DCX is dissolving its partnership (or whatever it's called) with hyundai. i think there was some concern that this would halt their global small-car plans (since mitsubishi won't likely be of any use to DCX in the near future). perhaps there'll still be some collaboration, but according to the article below, while there's no imminent sale lined up, DCX does want to sell it's stake in hyundai.

USAtoday article

good point with the comparison hudson... lets hope the cimarron isn't held up as what cadillac is capable of!

· Registered
2,325 Posts
Originally posted by Oedipus1108+Jun 25 2004, 06:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Oedipus1108 @ Jun 25 2004, 06:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gmwsag@Jun 24 2004, 10:12 PM

And the A-Class interior is pretty ugly....Not what Benz would want to have roaming around the states. They must redesign that interior if they expect that car to sell here!!!!!
They have

[/b][/quote]
THIS ONE IS NOT SO UGLY BECAUSE IT'S THE NEW A-CLASS INTERIOR,
I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE OLD ONE

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.