GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19,265 Posts
Looks like it's just the EXP 9 Concept's interior. Maybe that heavily inspired the Bentayga's interior, although that still looks overly "techy" for a Bentley interior.
Different kind of Bentley.

Wow, that looks awesome!
Yes. I always liked the EXP-9F, so that or otherwise, I still like it. Why they called it Bentayga instead of Falcon, like they were going to, I have no idea.

·
Registered
19,265 Posts
A column shifter ?!?!? :rant:

Is every steering wheel now & into the future going to have a spoke at 3 & 9:00 and a split spoke at 6:00? Are there no other possible designs? :rant:
I take it you're blind?

Maybe Ford still owns the Falcon name?
Didn't even think about that, very true. They've already got them by the balls if they want to use Continental on a new Lincoln.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^That being said, the design and materials could be repurposed for shifting. Ergo, Cadillac was pinching pennies and didn't do a cheap plastic shifter because of design. :)

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
A column shifter ?!?!? :rant:

Is every steering wheel now & into the future going to have a spoke at 3 & 9:00 and a split spoke at 6:00? Are there no other possible designs? :rant:
Don't you dare! I knew someone was going to say "column shifter"! Look at the base of that stalk. It doesn't have a "track" that allows it complete up and down motion like the abomination in the Escalade.

Sidenote: I wonder when steering wheel designs will start becoming half-rimmed like video game or concept car steering wheels.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.