GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
more products from having absolutly no interest in anything i'm learning at school.
I found some more scratch paper in the bottom of my bag and sketched my little brains out...i kinda like how the pontiac turned out actually...
see if you can tell which is which ;)
anywhoo, here's some more eye candy from firebird's twisted mind.

(my god, imageshack takes forever to host/load now for some reason!!! grahh!!!)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
hmm..you can tell where the paper is folded, no? kinda messes up the perspective (not that it was amazing to begin with)

oh yeah...about the lines popping out of the pontiacs windshield, i showed the car to the (hot) chick next to me and she drew on it, i can't show what it said =) jk

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
i know how u feel about skool. i do the same thing, execpt, since i cant draw cars, i make crappy doodles.

as for the drawing, nice. the bentley does not look like a bently tho, but the pontiac is nice

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
camaroman22 said:
the bently looks SO nice, just not very bently imo. and the pontiac looks about the size of a cobalt sedan...G4 possibly?
sigh...well, it wasn't intended to look small, i thought with perpective (god i've been using that word alot lately) it needed to be more "squished" together to look right, i was going for a grand prix-replacement type...but oh well. For your sake and probably the eyes of many to come...it can be a G4

and also, it doesn't have to be a bentley. I just slapped some "B"'s on there because the (not same) girl who sat next to me said "is that a bentley??"

make it whatever your little heart desires everyone. It's a wild card. (wild car? heh heh)

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I like the Pontiac. The Bentley doesn't really look like a Bentley, but for some reason looks like it would make a nice Kappa based Buick with a few changes.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Bently looks way too much like a G35 in the front. Pontiac is very nice. You really like using that bumper dont you. Great Job!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmm...i guess i can see the "apparently" few similarities and the differences here...it must have been the grill and trunk that gave me the temptation to call it a bentley

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
you nailed the pontiac... man that is really slick! could be a G4/5 as mentioned above... I might even see some Sunfire lines in that... :)

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
Both cars look like another body styles of the "Ventura" you posted before. I just can't see the Bentley in the "Bentley", it could be a Buick, I agree (but why would Buick need a roadster?).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts