GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's everyone's teams doing? My Cardinals are leading the NL Central by 4 games--who'd have thought this one or two weeks into the season? I'm cautiously optimistic for the rest of the season, but the Cubs and Astros aren't two teams to be laughed at, not to mention the Reds.

Scott Rolen is awesome too. He's working on 80 RBIs and is easily the team MVP so far this season.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Well I know my home team the Detroit Tigers started the season real well but I don't know how they are doing right now. I know there doing a whole lot better than last year lol.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
My team: the Florida Marlins are doing quite well. They were pushed into the Wild Card by the Phillies, and for about a week were in 2nd place in their division, but they pushed back up. Like every team, you win some...you lose some...and that is exactly what my team is going through.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How bout them Devil Rays? No chance against the Evil Empire, but its still fun to watch them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey sceletor - last i looked the brewers were right in the mix in the central as well. and from what i remember they handled your cardinals pretty well at the start of the season!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I guess there are still there. Kinda forgot about them since we haven't played them since the beginning of the season. But we're much improved since then (ignoring the sweep by pittsburgh :flush: my God, I can't believe we got swept by the PIRATES), and I like to see what we'd do against Milwaukee now.

·
Registered
44,289 Posts
THe Giants started the season terribly, but have since fought their way to 1st in the NL West. :woot2: 1.5 games ahead of San Diego.

PITCH TO BONDS DAMMIT!!!
:plasma:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah, I guess there are still there. Kinda forgot about them since we haven't played them since the beginning of the season. But we're much improved since then (ignoring the sweep by pittsburgh  my God, I can't believe we got swept by the PIRATES), and I like to see what we'd do against Milwaukee now.
well, the brewers play only NL Central teams in july, including a bunch against your cardinals. so, i guess we will see if they are for real or not. it would be a VERY nice time for jenkins to finally get hot...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts