1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Nice work!

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
If the Aztek had looked more like your chop GM would not be killing the Aztek this year.
Some of the look of your concept reminds me of a Grand Cherokee.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
I dont see much difference? The rear section, which IMO is the worst part of the design, is still the same.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I like the rear roofline, though the flat tailgate doesn't help it any.

The real problem is that the car is too tall for it's length. It makes it look like a giant version of those european miniature "City cars". The fake SUV ride height doesn't help the proportions either.
If the car sat lower, and about a 3" strip were taken out of the body, it would have looked fine, and even the black side molding wouldn't have looked so out of place.

·
Registered
316 Posts
The real problem is that the car is too tall for it's length. It makes it look like a giant version of those european miniature "City cars". The fake SUV ride height doesn't help the proportions either.
If the car sat lower, and about a 3" strip were taken out of the body, it would have looked fine, and even the black side molding wouldn't have looked so out of place.
and you would pretty much have a pontiac vibe...

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
The headlight and grille changes are key. Nice. But something tells me GM just wants to get this whole Aztek thing behind them. ;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by 3eb@Mar 8 2004, 07:24 AM
and you would pretty much have a pontiac vibe...
And doesn't it look better?

I was thinking of something larger than a Vibe, though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts