GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as I wish, this is not my work.

This is one of the coolest things I have seen in a long long time.

·
Registered
685 Posts
DAMN! Concept aside, I am having trouble seeing the chop. I haven't tried using an image manipulation program to check it yet but that is a pretty good chop.

I like the concept too, esp. if it would be RWD/AWD.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
maybe it's not a chop? LMAO maybe in my dream....IMO that's a great chop...cudos to whoever did it

If you look right about the top of the doors and near the wipers you can see the chop....but barely....I think whoever did it grafted on the rear section from a caravan....and the wiper is from a bimmer...I think....

·
Registered
252 Posts
Wow! That is an awesome job! It looks totally production-ready and like an actual vehicle. I think something like that with v8 and RWD would give the upcoming Dodge Magnum wagon some stiff competition. The only thing I would change is the sheetmetal "lip" where the glass and the hatch come together. Other than that, kudos to the artist.

·
Registered
571 Posts
:eek: Whoa that's awesome. i think its a great idea too, even if it's fwd. (be better with RWD tho)

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Sweet! I wish it would lose the luggage rack on top, though. It would look sportier without it.

AWD and the V8 would be great.

That is frickin unreal for a chop. It looks like a GM concept.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts