GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
good job on increasing the size of the grill, but I would like to headlights to be bigger. This car needs big features. Big headlights, big tail lights, big wheels, big grill, and it would be cool.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by bigals87z28@Apr 21 2004, 09:59 PM
good job on increasing the size of the grill, but I would like to headlights to be bigger. This car needs big features. Big headlights, big tail lights, big wheels, big grill, and it would be cool.
I totally agree, The production one is hideous.

·
Registered
151 Posts
This car needs big features. Big headlights, big tail lights, big wheels, big grill, and it would be cool.
I disagree, giving this little car BIG features would only succeed in making it look even smaller than it is to begin with. That said, I wouldn't really want to put small features on it either. I think the proportions aren't bad. Honestly, I think the Aveo hits pretty close to the bullseye when it comes to styling for it's audience.

Those of us who want to change the styling seem to be doing it only to make the car into something it was never intended to be (rally, "rice", etc.).

Leave it alone!! It works!!

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
I don't like the Chevy lights either, yours are an improvement - if memory serves, they are only used on the Daewoo Kalos Sedan - but became the standard for sedan and hatch in the US.

Around the world:

Sedan:

Concept:

Hatch:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.