GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
I like the wheels a lot better, the kit though i would like it to be a little more sleek and fit the cars shape a little better. GM better get a supercharger kit or something ready for this car.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
hehehe. The body kit looks generic and doesnt really look like it works with the lines of the car. It still needs to be dropped, and maybe in a different color this would look better. Time for a billet grill too B)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
after some time to think.. i guess it wouldnt hurt, cant make it any uglier or hurt the aveo's image. anyone notice the dual exhaust?

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
There is a market for this. I like it because in white it reminds me of a Japanese Suzuki Wagon R or something:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Originally posted by LGRpup@Jun 23 2004, 06:01 PM
I like the wheels a lot better, the kit though i would like it to be a little more sleek and fit the cars shape a little better. GM better get a supercharger kit or something ready for this car.
At the SEMA show last year, I believe, in Las Vegas Chevy had Xtreme versions of the Colorado, Malibu, Equinox, and Aveo. If I remember correctly the Aveo had a supercharger on it. I had a spec sheet for all four at one time, but can't find it now.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Originally posted by Dark knight@Jul 11 2004, 06:29 PM
It looks to much like a ricer to be a chevy
It's not a chevy, it's a re-badged Daewoo...

The body kit is ok... even though I'd never own the car to put it on in the first place.. something my younger bro/sis might go for though?...

·
Premium Member
15,292 Posts
Hideous. The front looks like a snow plow, and from the back 3/4 view it looks like someone took a Golf Cart to Pimp My Ride.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.