GM Inside News Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am obviously new to the forum but post regularly in others. I am an automotive consultant who works with law firms to remedy vehicle defect cases in 7 states. I am here to provide information and assistance when needed as well as receive information from others when needed. I can provide assistance with which firm to choose if you ever have the need to file a formal claim or just answer questions regarding lemon law or breach of warranty litigation. I have been involved with automotive repair for 16 years prior to my current position. If I can answer your concern or provide guidance for your situation I will do so.

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Welcome to GMI!!! I am NSAP, and my Dad has one of those WONDERFUL 2001 Chevrolet Silverado's that have many engine defects. We are currently working on a lawsuit with GM over the problem..

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
This could be considered advertising so I am going to have to close it. Though you may provide a worthwhile service...I have to be fair to everyone who advertises or has inquired about advertising on the site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.