GM Inside News Forum banner

AUTOMOBILE MAGAZINE's 2004 All-Star Awards

2K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  robob 
RX8!! WTF! Mazda bought back some of the cars from the people because they were slow!! Dam it no one likes the GTO. The GTO is a much better car then the RX8! But because there is no faux hood scoops or anything like that, its a no go.

I dont think they included the new Vette in this cause if they did they are retarted. The new vette is leaps and bounds better then the boxter.

Super car? 360 is ok, but 575 is better.

the Large SUV is deffinatly not the rover. Maybe not the lade, but its deffinaly not the rover.

Luxo car over 40k? Audi? errr sorry the 760iL or S600 looks and is a lot better.

Small car- the mini? Id take a WRX over that over priced retro crap I dont care who makes it. The Mini is ugly.

Mini van-- Id pick the nissan. it looks 100x better

Pickup Truck: Nissan Titan?? Are you on drugs? F150 and the Silvarado both own that car up and down the work site.

Family Car: Mazda 6... ahhhh Id pick the altima or maxima over teh 6.

Small Sport-utility: Honda Element... The only thing this car should win is a long drive off a short pier. I hate my generation for forcing car compaines to make such suck a$$ cars.

Id love to see these editors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.