GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Have you, your family, or friends visited a car rental agency recently? There should be plenty of Chrysler 200 there (both the previous generation model and the current one).

I personally prefer to rent General Motors vehicles (especially the new generation Impala, my favorite). But I'll consider selecting a 2015 Chrysler 200 for my next rental, just to evaluate it. Both 4-cylinder and V6 200 models are now E85 flex-fuel capable from what I understand.
I had the pleasure of driving a V6 Chrysler 200 as a rental for a week. I liked it, a lot. The 9 speed transaxle is a bit strange with it's shifting at times but I much preferred it to the Fusions I've had as rentals (hybrid Titanium, Titanium and SE flavors). The interior of the 200 is really well thought out and the V6 had a lot of punch. Quiet ride overall with some nice handling too.

The only GM midsize cars I've driven were the older Impala. The Cruze is the GM car I seem to get most often, it's nice but you get spoiled with the midsize cars after a few times, all of them are close to what used to be considered luxury cars not that long ago.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts