GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a chance to look at every exhibit at the New York Auto Show. There was a lot of confusion with the e-tickets. I wouldn't reccomend anyone buy it again. The regular ticket line was moving much more faster. Anyway, lets get down to business.
---
Chevrolet: packed with people. Corvette and SSR had the most buzz. Quite a few people were standing by Cobalt and Nomad, and Malibu was packed with good reviews, as I over heard.

Buick & Saturn: :( Buick isn't appealing to younger buyers. I saw quite a few looking at the Velite, and then they passed straight to Hummer. Saturn's exhibit was horrible. So little people were there. I did see, though, some people taking a glance at ION Red Line.

GMC & Pontiac: Pontiac was crowded with people looking at the new Solstice, GTO, and G6. :microwave: GMC, on the other hand was empty. Nothing else to say here..... :rolleyes:

Hummer: Hummer was crowded. Anything else to say?

Saab: Getting a little crowd, but good reviews.
Oldsmobile: No people.

Overall, it was a good trip. We need a few brushing up here and there. By the way, the Cadillac exhibit was crowded, as well.

Most crowded:
Audi, Cadillac, Hummer

Least Crowded:
Saturn, Oldsmobile, Mercury

·
Registered
273 Posts
I had no problem with the e-ticket Friday. At the entrance to the main hall where you have to take the escalators, there was a long line for normal tickets and re-entry and nobody on the e-ticket line. I just handed the guy my printout, he told me to make sure I got stamped leaving, and that was that. But I'm sure it was much more of a madhouse on Saturday.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts