1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
that was funny as hell. thats what i love about this show, they give honest reviews, and then they have fun on stupid things like this. i hope the US version is as good, although i heard Adam Carolla doesnt want to do the fun things, isnt even looking forward to the ZR1, and that the third host, Eric something of the other, loves his Camry Hybrid. i think this show will suck terribly

·
Registered
306 Posts
Saw the real thing down in Wangaratta a few weeks ago, it's pretty stealthy (as in, it looks just like any other cop car), but it's formidable as all hell with that number plate recognition camera. It's been pulling people over left right and centre. The camera reads plates and then compares them to a database, then alerts the cop driving whether the owner has any arrest warrants, unpaid speeding fines, licence restrictions etc, and also runs a check on the history of the car (has it been reported stolen, do the plates match the car, is it on it's last legs under hoon laws, has it been defected). It does all this in a split second, too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts