GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The quality of the chop is still first rate, even if the subject matter doesn't appeal to you.
And if anything, blame Saturn. I didn't change the wheel size/dimensions.

I just found it cool how seemlessly the front of the Audi fit onto the Saturn. Same fender flares, etc....

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
man... im tripping out...
Looks like you hit that picture with a dose of black light and you will be in another dimention...

the rear looks kinda funky. I like the Curve, and I hope that if Saturn does go with this design, that it looks like that.

·
Registered
815 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider+Mar 22 2004, 03:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rex Raider @ Mar 22 2004, 03:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-actionjack@Mar 22 2004, 11:02 AM
The Pic is a litle like the Audi Nuvalri
Did the license plate say Nuvolari tell you that? [/b][/quote]
LOL. Yes, but I knew that without it. My post was for addl info and to show the non-wagon version.

This is a sharp looking coupe and has allot built into for performance. I just happen to like this allot and thought the wagon version looked skewed.

IMO the wagon you have does not look so hot. The link I provided shows a much nicer view and style.

:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts