GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not feeling the grille. I'll wait until I see it in person, as I didn't like the revised grille for the ATS period in pix, but I like it much better in person. Why would they stop the LEDs at the top?
Bigger air inlet for the brakes. I'm wondering if the grill looks more like the El Miraj in person than the CTS-V

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Looks great. While subjective, it blows out of the water what we've seen of the 6th gen Camaro.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Looking pretty good so far. But I'll wait for more photos. That telephoto lens isn't doing very many favors for the car.
Like how they toned down the size of front emblem a little bit. It actually looks like it fits proportionally with the rest of the car now.

Kind of disappointing how this kills all the anticipation for the actual reveal now though. Was looking forward to it.

·
Registered
343 Posts
The Cadillac ATS-V Coupe has been fully exposed

Spotted camo-free on the set of a photo shoot, we now know exactly what to expect from Cadillac's M4 fighter when it is unveiled in LA. As expected, most of the ATS Coupe base styling carries over, but there are some major changes at the front and the back of the car.

Up front, the ATS-V Coupe wears an aggressive front splitter that appears to be made of carbon fiber. Mesh inserts fill the ATS' upper and lower grille openings, giving the car a decidedly sporty look. A thin air inlet is integrated into the top of the car's chrome grille surround.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/cadillac-ats-v-coupe.html

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
That front end is perfection.

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
Re: The Cadillac ATS-V Coupe has been fully exposed

Spotted camo-free on the set of a photo shoot, we now know exactly what to expect from Cadillac's M4 fighter when it is unveiled in LA. As expected, most of the ATS Coupe base styling carries over, but there are some major changes at the front and the back of the car.

Up front, the ATS-V Coupe wears an aggressive front splitter that appears to be made of carbon fiber. Mesh inserts fill the ATS' upper and lower grille openings, giving the car a decidedly sporty look. A thin air inlet is integrated into the top of the car's chrome grille surround.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/cadillac-ats-v-coupe.html

Looks great and about what I expected. Can't wait to see it in other colors as white tends to wash subtle details out.

·
Registered
19,265 Posts
I'll wait til I see the actual press photos. ATS coupe looks too weird from too many angles.

All will be forgiven and forgotten if those are dark bronze wheels, though... except the total lack of the CHMSL spoiler.

The big plastic white one looks ridiculous and out of place. It would have been a thousand times better to integrate it into the car's design like on the CTS-V coupe.

If the spoiler were an integrated CHMSL... no doubt this thing would look KILLER, but I can see the extreme angle of the spoiler and understand that it would probably look ridiculous with a comparably sized and shaped stoplight.

1 - 20 of 191 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.