GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Far I have One and a half out

An LS Cobalt Non GMS and a Silverado sold Non GMS but we gave it away!!

I split on the Silverado because they wanted to take the trade out from under the customer and I stumbled.

Hopefully with this overlap of Loyalty and PA autoshow money I can pick up a few more.

Lord

·
Registered
104 Posts
THis is a tough start of the month. I have 2 new 0 used. G8 to a really good customer so I enjoy th $900 markup and a leftover Demo Lacrosse (in the bucket Mini). And no one is coming in. this should be the first few days report not th 8th day, Feb all over again

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
2 good ups yesterday, just no confirmation from them. Also had a roach and someone demand I give them a free sunroof with a Vue or they were not going to buy. Guess they didn't want the Vue that bad.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
as of today, 4/12/09, our store has a total of 9 delivered and 2 pending. Our goal for our store is 50 per month, we haven't even hit it at all this year. Even the GSM was saying he'd rather be selling now than managing because of how he gets paid. i wonder if the import lots are just as slow.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Consider that April is historically slow before the 15th. I've sold one and the store's only got a few out this month, so at least I'm pacing average. This Chevrolet store has just had it's second walk-in and the other brands, I believe, are comparable in ups.

Edit: This is the first Saturday I've worked, well, "worked", in months. I came in today to deliver a unit but I noticed that there's only a fraction of employee vehicles parked outside from a year ago. Seems that the downturn is primarily affecting green peas, those who can't or won't work through difficult periods, and the management. It's my opinion that salesmen who stay through slow sales should remain unaffected. My business is still growing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Whats up people? I just signed up to this site. I like it a lot. I work for Saturn in New Jersey. And yeah so far April has been slow. I have 3 out and one ordered car.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Whats up people? I just signed up to this site. I like it a lot. I work for Saturn in New Jersey. And yeah so far April has been slow. I have 3 out and one ordered car.
welcome to the show!! if you can make it now, it will be a lot better after the elections are over...and gas comes down....and people stop losing their homes....and the student loan situation doesn't get worse...and people start buying big ticket items again...and so on and so forth

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Welcome welcome... Good to have another fellow Saturn sales consultant here.

Hows that GM card working for you? I can't gauge how well it will work as 90% of my market is GMS/GSU.

3 sold 2 out. 1 new 1 used... things are sloooooow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well my final count out was 2 Cobalts one Silverado and a split Silverado.

I had two locates slip through my fingers and tons of fin deals go south. Now that the rear axle plant is stopped some of our money makers are out of stock.

I can't move our pre-owned stuff either and now my 90 days are almost up.
So I may be taking the walk of shame folks!!

Lord<

1 - 13 of 13 Posts