GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The design is cool, don't get me wrong, but it's getting kinda old....
In my 'I Went into the Future of GMI' thread, someone brought up hoping for a new design for GMI, so....let's do it!

Something wild, yet modern....
Something that screams 'GM RULEZ!'

·
Registered
11,887 Posts
Branden said:
It is in the cards...just not exactly sure how extreame yet. The Camaro was damn cool when I put it up there:D
Hey Branden, how about putting up a gif that alternates between the Camaro and a new G8.

;)

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'd like to shift back to more blue, like the old theme... or at least lessen the red, it doesn't quite feel gm

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
FearTheDodo, use the "Hold the Red" theme. I am not seeing any red.

My 0.02 - I find the site just fine, I love great ideas and hate unnecessary change (do I sound like Toyota?) Just keep up the great work you do in keeping the site running despite all the increased traffic, spamming, trolling and whatnot, guys!

I guess I could live with a new "lead car" from time to time. I am not a big fan of anything blinking (somehow you keep the most "blinkey" ads out of the house, kudos for that too), but I guess we could have a "Car of the Month" for people who want change - and to showcase the diversity of GM.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Bravada said:
I guess I could live with a new "lead car" from time to time. I am not a big fan of anything blinking (somehow you keep the most "blinkey" ads out of the house, kudos for that too), but I guess we could have a "Car of the Month" for people who want change - and to showcase the diversity of GM.
That's a fab idea, then in addition to showcasing GM's 'diversity' we could have cars from around the world rather than just in the US.

If it's possible, I'll second and third and fourth this idea. And maybe fifth and sixth, dunno about seventh it....:D

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
I've got a great flash script that we could put in there that could cycle any number of cars so we could keep it more current with the "hot concept" or vehicle of the month :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts