GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cause honestly, that would be so friggin cool! Id be a little freaked out at first to know that some of the big shots look at some of the replys here... what do you think and how would you react?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I think it would be awesome if they did (do?). It wouldn't change the way that I would answer any of the posts.

The beautiful thing about places like this is that you have a certain amount of anonymity so they may just be visiting this site and others like it and offering replies. If this is the case and this does happen, don't expect any different information because they would be limited as to what information they could offer.

I don't have any doubt though that they even if they don't frequent these sites, that they have people on staff that do and report to them with interesting facts that we lay out there. It's free market research for them and they get a more educated opinion in many cases rather than asking a regular Joe Blow what he thinks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I know a certain B. Lutz that visits here, course its me though. And unfortunately My name is Brandon Lutz, and I pronounce it completely different than how he says his. I say mine Lootz while he pronounces it with the "uhtz" sound.

However, I have been told by some German co workers, my ponounciation is correct so ... Boo Ya :afro: :p

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Branden@Nov 8 2003, 06:22 AM
we have nearly 100 members with @gm.com email addresses. Also their IP is always among the top visitors to the site. They are watching:)
SWEET just the anwer I was looking for. And to anyone working for GM reading this , I should be getting my engineering degree in a few years so you will be recieving my resume along with and order for a 07-08 Camaro SS. That would be my dream to work for GM as an engineer. You know how people say that if you could find a job that you could have fun doing AND get paid is the best job ever... yeah.. this is one of thoes circumstances.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts